Autel Robotics Flight Battery for EVO II / EVOII Por Drones
EVO II Battery Features:
1. Easy To Install and Remove: Press and hold the finger grips on each side of the drone battery allowing you easy installation and removal.
2. Battery Level Indicators: The LEDs on the EVO II battery will illuminate from left to right to indicate the current battery level during the charging cycle, and will turn off when the battery is fully charged.
3. One Button To Power On / Off: Press and hold the power button on top of the battery for 3 seconds to easy to turn on / off the battery.
4. 40Mins Flight Time: EVO II 7100mAh rechargeable Li-po battery provides up to 40 minutes of flight.
5. Warranty and After-sale Service: The EVO II battery is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services.
EVO II Battery Description:
Autel EVO Ⅱ is powered by a lithium-polymer battery. Autel Robotics EVO II battery MaxiEn 7100mAh high-performance Li-po battery to offer you extra 40 minutes of flight.
The EVO Ⅱ's all-new, custom-designed rechargeable Li-Po battery features high energy density and capacity. It should be charged exclusively using the supplied charger.
Keep your EVO II powered up and flying with this Flight Battery from Autel. This essential drone accessory powers your EVO II with a 7100mAh capacity. This provides up to 40 minutes of active flight time, or up to 35 minutes when hovering.
1. The MaxiEn 7100mAh Li-po EVO II Battery ONLY compatible with Autel EVO II Series Drones (8k, Pro and Dual) and EVO II Charging hub.
2. To ensure have great flight experience, Please always fully charge the aircraft battery before flying.
The LEDs on the aircraft battery will illuminate from left to right to indicate the current battery level during the charging cycle, and will turn off when the battery is fully charged.
When charging is complete, disconnect the charger and the aircraft battery/remote control.
It should take a maximum of 90 minutes to fully charge the aircraft battery, though charging times will vary according to the remaining power level.
Install and Remove
Press and hold the finger grips on each side of the battery allowing you easy installation and removal. Allowing you to change batteries quickly, so you can continue your flight with minimal downtime. Please ensure turn off the aircraft before installing or removing the battery
EVO II Battery Specifications:
Battery type: High-Performance Li-Po Battery
Rated Capacity: 7100mAh
Nominal Voltage: 11.55V
Max Charge Voltage: 13.20V
Fully charge: Approx 90 minutes
Flying Time: Extend up to 40 minutes of flight time
EVO II Battery Package:
1pc x 7100Amh EVO II Battery
1pc x EVO II Battery Quick Guide
- All Categories Sale
ECU Chip Tuning2022 KT200 ECU Programmer Master Version Support OBD BOOT BDM JTAG & ECU Maintenance/ DTC Code Removal With Free Damaos2023 ECUHelp ECU Bench Tool Full Version with License Supports MD1 MG1 EDC16 MED9 No Need to Open ECU